Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tonya's Updated Avatars Collection



This is my collection of avatar/icon graphics that I have collected while surfing the Internet. There are 1217 graphics in all. Some of the avatar/icon graphics contain adult language and others may contain what some would consider adult themes.


Most of the avatar/icon graphics fall under these categories:

Animals, scenic, satire, humor, food, GLBT, Scrubs, Kids In The Hall, Alton Brown, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, women, coffee, butterflies, Family Guy, Feminism, trees, angels, Mythbusters, guitars, flowers, Tatu, knitting, fairies, anime, tea, The Muppet Show, Saturday Night Live, geek, rainbows, Sesame Street, sarcasm, Dead Like Me, music, lighthouses, Ghost Hunters and The Daily Show with Jon Stewert.


This collection took a long time to get together and label the file names correctly. I really hope someone likes these avatar/icon graphics as much as I do.


Rapidshare Download Link for: Tonya's Updated Avatars Collection

No comments: